</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mirror Mirror On The Wall, Who's the fairest among all?

In My Very Own Fantasy.

Something's wrong with my fingers. Lol

Hello Sweethearts.

Three out of Four, where's the other one? :)


So, I had a fun day out with my girlfriends yesterday. Awesome people, My love :) Stomp the yard is an Must-Watch movie if you love dancing. Awesome Chereography!


Today was my last day of work, my colleagues made cupcakes for me. It's really sweet of them and the cupcakes are really really awesome! I had fun at work today. I'm too tired to blog everything in details. I know no one will read it, it's depressing! Hahaha.

My orientation is on the 2nd to 5th! Yes, I'm so looking forward to it! I can't wait to get my notebook too! Hahaha. I'm very excited as you can see.

H.A.P.P.Y.
It's always good to have you around :]
XOXO.

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing